a female with a hurt male Ego

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Mya, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

ok so i have a major male ego, right? well ive never been dumpt befor and my last boyfriend dumpt me...i was just about to dump him but he dumpt me and im soooooooooooo pissed off that i cant think strate! ugggg now i realy dont feel sexy anymore....no body wants me anymore....wahhh :sad: im going to die a lonly old maide with a thousand cats!!! oooooo kitties!! i love kittties!! AHHHH my brain is being worped already see what he did to me!!! :sad: :cry: :cry: HE MUST DIE!!! :evil: :evil:

2. Yeah Mikey, I know how ya feel.
    Well, Natalya does at least.
    Don't worry, Alex wasn't your type anyways.
    Too....."Clingy"...to quote you directly.

3. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

oh yeah for every one confuzed he means that im bi and we named my "guy half" Mikey...hardcore kittie is bi to so we named his "girl half" Natalya

4. Yes, that is correct.

5. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

It's always tough when you get dumped, but you didn't want to be with him anyway, so don't work yourself up about it. Everyone gets dumped at least once in their life, at least it wasn't someone you loved. You'll date plenty more people.

And I have to say, I am confused. Being bi doesn't mean you have two genders...

6. Mya

Mya Well-Known Member

its just are little joke... :)

7. Yeah, it's just something that we came up with when we were bored one day during study hall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.