• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

A few lyrics to describe...everything...

NotSoNormal

"You got a fast car
Is it fast enough so we can fly away?
We gotta make a decision
Leave tonight or live and die this way"- Tracy Chapman

"Prison gates won't open up for me
On these hands and knees I'm crawlin'
Oh, I reach for you, well I'm terrified of these four walls
These iron bars can't hold my soul in
All I need is you, come please, I'm callin'
And, oh, I scream for you
Hurry, I'm fallin', I'm fallin'
Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be
Say it for me, say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me
Heaven's gates won't open up for me
With these broken wings I'm fallin' and all I see is you
These city walls ain't got no love for me
I'm on the ledge of the eighteenth story
And, oh, I scream for you come please,
I'm callin' and all I need from you, hurry, I'm fallin', I'm fallin'
Show me what it's like
To be the last one standing
And teach me wrong from right
And I'll show you what I can be
Say it for me, say it to me
And I'll leave this life behind me
Say it if it's worth saving me"- Nickelback

I think I'm going to die here...apparently I'm not worth saving. I keep holding out on false hope of freedom. "Just bury me in the ocean with my ancestors that jumped from the ships because they knew death was better than bondage."
I don't fit anywhere..my addiction to prescription drugs has taken over my new year . I don't like feeling or even not sleeping. I just wanna get to my grave as soon as possible. I guess I will live and die this way after all.

NotSoNormal

Nahh people of color do not believe in mental help. I don't know why cuz we need it the most but to everyone around me , its just another form of weakness. Dumb right...?! Hell I've even been told to try to just be happy lmaoooo yeah cuz depressed people just love to wake up everyday with your mind attacking you, not shutting up, and becoming your worst enemy. Yeah....I'm fucked but thanks I do know I need it.

MisterBGone

SF Supporter
Nahh people of color do not believe in mental help. I don't know why cuz we need it the most but to everyone around me , its just another form of weakness. Dumb right...?! Hell I've even been told to try to just be happy lmaoooo yeah cuz depressed people just love to wake up everyday with your mind attacking you, not shutting up, and becoming your worst enemy. Yeah....I'm fucked but thanks I do know I need it.
Well, if you can try not to think like that--in spite of what others may say, or tell you (who are around or surrounding you). . . Then I think that - that would be a "good thing!" :) You're a human being. And deserve the appropriate & proper treatment--that is to say, "help!" just as would any other soul on planet Earth. I'm seeing or sensing an awful lot of negative reinforcement in your inner circle, or world though - which can make this a bit more challenging. I'm glad you know or have an understanding of what might be required, to sort of right, or steady the ship (so to speak!).

Again, I think of find that if you're able to put yourself in a position where you are able to get the support and treatment you need: on a professional level. Then some of these symptoms or problems you're experiencing (on a rather profound level, I'd imagine) may begin to subside some, or just enough to the point where functioning can occur at a level or pace and place that you begin to actually feel better about yourself. And more happy, if that makes sense? Happier, I guess. Or less shi-ty! ;) I know it's rough. Your disease/condition will turn itself on you.

And that is where it is vitally important to get some assistance. It isn't a sign of weakness, but instead strength. In my opinion. You can feel free to disagree, I won't mind. I understand, and when I am at my worst, I am no delightful enterprise (or a person) to be around. Kind of the opposite of "charming," in a way~ : ) good luck!

NotSoNormal

I'm not gonna lie the moment I have that light at the end of my shitty tunnel, I'm running full throttle ahead. It's 5am I can't get no sleep even on 3 ambiens but my mind keeps hoping that ",She will be loved" Maroon 5. It that weird? The world makes it seems love is unattainable without consequences and yo be desired is just a fantasy in a 50 shades of stupid book. Idk I'm just ranting. I love the idea of love but not the humanism it comes with i guess.

Lane

SF Supporter
No shame

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00