a few pills

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by *dilligaf*, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i took some pills last night, i wont say how many but i took citalopram, ibruprofen, and paracetamol.
    i knew it wasnt enough but i needed to take them. i needed to do something. vikkis been telling me about things from last night, i dont remember, i was very drunk as well. obviously the pills had some effect. just not the right one. i woke up wanting to cry that i was here for another day..
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

The most important thing is that you're still here :)
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Baby, i'm glad your still here. Thought you didn't wanna hurt me hun?? If i was to lose you that would be the ultimate way to hurt me darling. Please hun, i want you to be safe. I need you. I love you and NEVER EVER wanna lose you. :hug:
  4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I take pills every now and then when I get mad, just to alter my mind..but I don't try to kill myself..:wink:
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

But this isn't about you. Sam regardless of fights we've had...glad you are still here. Pills are not the answer to happiness...i know this..but please stay safe. :hug:
  6. ShalenaM

Well thats true, and I wish you could have told me that in a nicer way..<Mod-Edit-Insulting a Member>
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2007
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Sam, glad you're still with us. :hug:
  8. ShalenaM

WELL, ME 2 SAM..
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm glad you're OK Sam. We all care about you, especially Viks, she'd be utterly lost without you. I know when we want to die we don't realise how much pain it will bestow upon people who love us but it does. I didn't realise how much pain it'd cause until I saw how it effected Liam when I attempted.. Please hang on for us and Viks, please. We love you. :hug:
  10. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's good to have you around. I'm aware of how fond some people are of you. You would of been missed greatly.
  11. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

You know paracetemol is a terrible drug to take.... it might still be worth getting checked out if you took a large number of them.
  12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you all :hug:
    The Evil: I only took a few paracetamol, but thank you for your concern :hug:
  13. ~PinkElephants~

Dear Sweet Shalena...

This post was made by sam in which to address sam's issues not others. I am so sorry you feel the need to insult me..it's okay though..you must be in a tragic way to insult other members of a suicide forum. For shame.
  14. ShalenaM

Well, you could have been a little nicer about it..don't play that "suicide forum" thing with me..

I'm on here as well, and you didn't have to say it so mean...that looks so rude!

and im overly sensitive!
  15. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Guys, I know your upset, but arguing about whos thread its about is equally unhelpful to sam right now isn't it? If you have a problem with another member your supposed to post about it in letters to management.

Breathe ~

Sam, I'm glad your okay *hugs* I'm sorry you felt like that honey, If you need to talk my inbox is open..
  16. ~PinkElephants~

You made the new thread attacking me sweetie, not I. I really at this point do not care if you are overly sensitive to anything. I stated my opinion and I will not back down from it. Do get the help you need though..b/c clearly you need it

Sam how you feeling today hun?
  17. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

ok back on topic guys, like it's been said, this is to support Sam so lets do that, if you feel you cant please do not reply to this thread

:hug:s Sam
  18. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

lets all be nice. at this rate, people are just going to get upset...

sam, i am glad that you are okay.
  19. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: how are you doing today same?
  20. RunningAway

RunningAway Well-Known Member

Sam :hug: If you want to chat at all PM me :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.