A few questions for Bisexuals!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by googonz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. googonz

googonz Active Member

Okay, I a not 17 years old. When I turned 16, i thought I was going to be gay forever but then I would find ymself thinking about how hot girls were ands tarted to drift away from guys. Currently I am still somewhat gay, and get aroused by guys, but I alos fatisize about having sex with girls. Am I becoming a bisexual!
  2. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

Well I try to stay away from labels, you don't have to consider yourself one way or the other. If your'e attracted to men, then that's fine; if you are attracted to women, that's fine too. If people hassle you about it, like 'I thought you were gay,' do what I do and tell them that you're attracted to whoever you're attracted to, and that just happens to be women sometimes. Most people I know have had thoughts or experiences with people of the same sex even if they are basically straight. As for myself, I am with a guy but have been in relationships with other girls as well. It depends on the person and the timing, I think....
  3. ClockworkCrow

ClockworkCrow Active Member

There's a reason why it's called, "Sexual PREFERENCE". Anyone can be attracted to anyone. Your genes just point you one way or the other, sometimes not so strongly. I've only been attracted to females, but i felt an odd love beyond friendship for one male. Not sexually, but still.