A Few Sorry's And Thank You's Regarding Chat Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna say im truely sorry about what i did last night, none of you should of been involved in what happened, it was my fault, i did it to myself, i choose to do it and should of faced the consiquences.

So sorry to Devastated, gentlelady, blub, Highlander and MiniHero, i really didn't mean to worry any of you and i'm extremly sorry to Devastated someone told me that you was really worried about me last night, that wasn't my intention and if you was worried i'm very truely sorry. I never meant to cause a 'crisis' as Devastated put it that wasn't my intention either. You all said i shouldn't have to say sorry but i feel i do.

I appreciate you telling me that i needed to go A+E but i didn't feel i had to, maybe i was wrong i dunno, but you trying to convince me just shows me how much you care for people.

So thank you to Devastated, gentlelady, blub, Highlander and MiniHero for your support during that chat, all of you took the time to talk to me and try and convince me to do what was right, you didn't have to do since it was my actions that but myself in danger, i feel none of you should of had to deal with what i did to myself, so i thank you for taking the time to care.

Just to let you know i never went to A+E i crashed out on my bed and slept it off, woke up with a few pains, headache and feeling dizzy but i suppose thats normal.

Take care

Vikki x

:bunny: <<<<< for Dev :biggrin:

I just wanna say im truely sorry about what i did last night, none of you should of been involved in what happened, it was my fault, i did it to myself, i choose to do it and should of faced the consiquences.

So sorry to Devastated, gentlelady, blub, Highlander and MiniHero, i really didn't mean to worry any of you and i'm extremly sorry to Devastated someone told me that you was really worried about me last night, that wasn't my intention and if you was worried i'm very truely sorry. I never meant to cause a 'crisis' as Devastated put it that wasn't my intention either. You all said i shouldn't have to say sorry but i feel i do.

I appreciate you telling me that i needed to go A+E but i didn't feel i had to, maybe i was wrong i dunno, but you trying to convince me just shows me how much you care for people.

So thank you to Devastated, gentlelady, blub, Highlander and MiniHero for your support during that chat, all of you took the time to talk to me and try and convince me to do what was right, you didn't have to do since it was my actions that but myself in danger, i feel none of you should of had to deal with what i did to myself, so i thank you for taking the time to care.

Just to let you know i never went to A+E i crashed out on my bed and slept it off, woke up with a few pains, headache and feeling dizzy but i suppose thats normal.

Take care

Vikki x

:bunny: <<<<< for Dev :biggrin:
What happend hun? :hug:

~Carolyn~ :rose:

What is AE? Is that like the emergency room? I am stupid, tired and having trouble swollowing (the swollowing thing has nothing to do with it..but lol anyway) :tongue:

:hug:

~Carolyn :rose:

:bottom: :nono: shame shame lol :laugh: :tongue:

But the only thing that really matters is that you are okies.....righty? :hug:

:hug: :hug:

It just wouldn't be right here without you sweetie! :hug: :hug:

~Loves ya,
Carolyn~ :rose:

Im glad to hear you're okay:smile: and Im sorry to hear you feel so bad that you wanted to make an end of your life :sad:

I think you should see a doctor, just in case, cause you said you had a pain in your stomach..
I know it's hard

Take care

vikki, There is no need for you to feel sorry. So many of us have felt the way you did. Some have chosen the same option you chose. I am glad I happened to be there last night to help you through. I know you would have done the same for any of the rest of us. It is what we do. Offer our care and concern. Support where we can. No sorries hun. I hope you do feel better. If the ache does not go away, please see your GP. I wish to see you safe. Take care hun. Thinking of you. :hug:

Yeah you all keep saying i dont need to saw sorry, but i feel i do every time iv done that before iv apoligised, my intention was not to worry anyone, an im apoligising for that :hug: i feel very guilty about the whole situation, everyone saying i dont need to apoligise doesn't change the way i feel.

I understand vikki. I am the queen of sorries :) If it makes you feel better, I give you permission to apologize even though it is not necessary. You can't change how you feel and I appreciate that. What matters to me is that you are safe and okay . Take care hun. :hug:

Hi Vikki...I was not in chat last night, but from what you have written, it sounds like you were not taking the best care of yourself, for which I feel sad...please PM me if I can be there for you before you spiral downward like that...big hugs, and caring thoughts...you are so important to so many of us; please remember that! Jackie

Thank you jackie, but i don't feel important to anyone, your right i wasn't taking the best care of myself :sad: thanks for the offer of the Pm tho :smile:

:bottom: :nono: shame shame lol :laugh: :tongue:

But the only thing that really matters is that you are okies.....righty? :hug:

It just wouldn't be right here without you sweetie! :hug: :hug:

~Loves ya,
Carolyn~ :rose:
I just wanted you to know that above ^ was just a joke.... You know I'd never spank you..lol I wuvs ya Vikks :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00