A few thank yous

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPegasus

I wanted to thank a few people who've helped me over the past couple days. First wienerman for what you said on messenger. I could tell you meant it and weren't just saying it and I wanted you to know that helped me to hear that. Next I wanna thank me_ for respecting the fact that I have been hurt and taking the time to talk to me. There's a big list here and a couple don't wanna be listed so I'll just say thank you to all those who PMed me and messaged me over the past month I've been away. I also wanted to thank zura and milkdrops. I know it sounds odd but you both in some way opened me up and made me feel safe and willing to talk about some things. I don't mean to be selfish but they say sometimes you help yourself when you try to help others. I don't know if I've been of help to you but I hope I can be of help at some point.

Anyway I just had to say that. :grouphug:

Mia

BlackPegasus

Sorry this took me so long. Kept trying to post and keep getting disconnected. Had to restart.

I was gonna add that you resistance are one of those on my thank you list for the emails you sent me. :hug:

Mia

C

Convergence

It's good to see you again Mia. I was a bit worried you wouldn't come back, but I'm glad you did.

wow, i just saw this...
You don't have to thank me for that! :hug:
Glad too that you are back! :biggrin:

BlackPegasus

wienerman,

I know you've gone off to bed so I hope you find this tomorrow. I was just thinking about it and you mean what you say and say what you mean and at the risk of using the word mean too much (which one thing you are certainly not is mean) that means the world to me. A lot of people say nice things just to be nice but you say it because you mean it. So I'm thinking about how mean some people are and how the word mean now has a positive meaning. And sorry I'm insane. lol! But I meant what I said. I appreciate you bro!!!! Did that make sense? Do you get my meaning? :wink:

Mia

W

wienerman

Mia said:
wienerman,

I know you've gone off to bed so I hope you find this tomorrow. I was just thinking about it and you mean what you say and say what you mean and at the risk of using the word mean too much (which one thing you are certainly not is mean) that means the world to me. A lot of people say nice things just to be nice but you say it because you mean it. So I'm thinking about how mean some people are and how the word mean now has a positive meaning. And sorry I'm insane. lol! But I meant what I said. I appreciate you bro!!!! Did that make sense? Do you get my meaning? :wink:

Mia
:hug::hug::hug: lol, i know what you mean :tongue:

the only thing i try to be is honest, and it is very nice to know i mean something to someone. thanks :hug:

BlackPegasus

I think I was a bit hyper last night. lol!! :laugh: Was joking around with a couple friends late last night and the crazy me came out. Had a case of the giggles. First time I've laughed like that in ages. It was nice to relax and have fun for a change instead of stress, stress, stress.

Mia

BlackPegasus

I just had some special thanks to make.

Convergence. You were there for me when I didn't know who else to turn to. I can't tell you how much that kindness meant.

Badger I hope it is alright to mention you. If not you can ask a mod to remove this part but your advice and kind reminders are so much appreciated. I really needed to hear that. Also it was good to just chat and get my mind off of things.

There's one other person I'd like that thank but I can't say the name for a reason. I sent you a PM this morning. I really poured my heart out and I know it's stressful to read other people's problems, especially mine so I really appreciate that you were willing to listen. I'm scared but relieved at the same time.

BTW wienerman I miss you bunches.

Oh and gabriel. I really admire you you know. Have a lot of respect for you. Thanks for your post.

:hug: for all of you.

Mia

Mia :hug:
I just want you to know that I enjoy talking to you, and you don't have to thank me for anything, I am glad if I helped in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00