a final post

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lonesome Outcast, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am in my last days. And saying a final goodbye.

2. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

Are there any last messages you would like sent to people? I know when I come close to killing myself I always make messages I wish my close friends to read.

3. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

What's wrong? Sorry that you are in so much pain. If you want to talk I am here.

4. no one here knows me. Goodbye. I hope no one here hurts over me. I won't be on again after now.

5. Sorrow read my other post. Stress. Bullies and a death

6. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

You have a lot going on. I wish you would give us a chance to get to know you. Talking about it sometimes helps a little. I would be sad if you left. I am here to listen any time. I do care.

7. hun please stay. You CAN get through this I promise. I too was abused but it got better. as it WILL for you if you give life a chance. I certainly hope you can give it just... just a thought.

8. I'm sorry I just... can't anymore

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Why don't you stick around and give us a chance to get to know you better. many of us can understand the pain you are going through. Although no two people share the same issues, they are similar in nature. Let us help you get through this by supporting you in any way we can. :hug:

10. I am just not able to fix myself

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That is not unusual. Most of us can't fix ourselves. we need help and support. We turn to our friends here and others if we can. You don't have to go it alone.

12. I cannot heal it's all too much.

13. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

You can talk to me in PM about anything in the world that ever existed.

14. in my last days. i hope no one misses me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.