A flawed person

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Koto, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koto

Koto New Member

I'm new to this, so I'm really sorry if I make a mistake...

So, to the main point, I have really bad eyesight, so that really makes everything worse. I'm always sitting around the back of the classroom and I literally can't even see the person's, who sits next to me, face! Meaning, of course, that I can't even read the biggest words on the board. Wearing glasses is also a problem because it will only make my eyes worse.

To be honest, I just hate myself, appearances included. Sure, I know people say stuff like 'it doesn't matter about your looks', but it actually does. People are just being kind to me. I know that. Everyone knows that, I'm sure.

There are a WHOLE load of other things, but I don't want to make this any more depressing. I hope there's help out there.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you asked your teachers for help in taking notes off the board they will sometimes make up extra notes to hand to people with reading or learning difficulties
    Also people are kind because that is who they are not because they have to be
    Talk to the coucilors at your school who can help you be more independent be more involved and help you with your depression as well
  3. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

I am sorry for your paimful situation. And thankyou for being honest! A problem shared is a problem halved. You are in the righr place. And when you said you have a whole load of other problems but that you dont want to burdem us or deppress anyone. I just want to let you know that we are here to share our problems and suffering with each other and that if your looking for a place to express your pain and let it all out. You can do it here! Theres even a part of the forum called let it all out! Maybe you could post their or whereever you feel comfortable. Ps we are all flawed nobody is perfect. We are perfectly imperfect
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forum

This may be a silly question but have you tried wearing contacts?
    Of course appearance does matter to ourselves, we want to look respectable, if you are talking about having good looks etc.. then I am unsure, I'm on the fence ...relating to whatever situation it is.
    Do you want to talk about your other problems? Is there a reason the glasses make them hurt more?
    You should never hate yourself, hate is a strong word.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.