A friend in trouble

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:sad::sad: a friend of mine is in trouble i fear for their safety i cant say more because i wont breach trust but i just need to get it out scream shout whatever i cant loose anyone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear that your friend is in trouble, Is there no way you can contact her/him? to see if they are ok to put your mind at ease? :arms: I hope you will be ok :arms: If you need to talk feel free to PM me

3. liveinhope

:sad:thank you daisy i cant do either as she said goodbye :sad:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

aww, im really sorry:sad: I hope she will be alright, i will keep her and you in my thoughts sweetie :arms:

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Awww, Dawn. :sad::hug:

6. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I would breach her trust, let people know. If people had let me know about my daughter she might have been here today. Heaps of people knew and nobody told me. Her friends now live with the guilt of not telling.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Dawn there comes a time when we are forced with chosing one thing over another. I would say this would be that time. I am not sure you would be able to survive the guilt of knowing you stood back and did nothing to help if you could. I am sorry you have been placed in a position such as this.

8. liveinhope

I did talk to someone to share concerns i hope they have been able to help as i dont have any contact details can only reach her on msn and here:sad:i hope she will be ok and will understand why i HAD to say:sad:

9. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry to hear your friend is feeling so low dawn, sometimes we have to say something to help and i am sure they will understand.

10. liveinhope

:sad: i did hun ty all for your support i hate feeling so helpless sometimes

11. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

we all feel like that hun, the ammount of times i have tried to help only to feel that i wish i could do or say more.
    we can only do so much as the final choice is not in our hands.

you did the right thing dawn.:hug:

12. liveinhope

I hope so hun ty :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.