a friend killed himself and I want to do the same

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Feb 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

A person who I thought had everything, killed himself. He was a nice, handsome and mature guy. With no money problems at all and he was really loved. He killed himself. I have had 3 suicide attempts and on the last one I almost died. Now I feel like I have been such a coward for not succeeding in doing it.
    Anyways I just feel like a worthless stupid woman who can't control her emotions and who is going really really down and I don't find any goal in life who keeps me here. Life seems to have lost me. Life is not interested in helping me. I want to run, to fly, to disappear!!!!!!

2. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

I'm interested in helping you....I am part of life...and life hasn't lost you...you're lost in "thought", in judgment. Your path to freedom is through your heart...your hell is through your head's logic that life seems to ignore and it does.

EVERYONE that is hurting on this board is stuck in logic. Everyone that is compassionate expresses through the heart. You healing is the journey from living in logic that is guaranteed to fail, it always fails, it can never succeed, to living from your true longings and expressing your true being.

You don't see a big difference between you and most the people around you because they are also trying to impose ideas onto life and failing. But some people like yourself can't take the self esteem hit of failure after failure.

Let me know if you want to know more.

"Feelings are more material,more substantial. They transform you. Thinking about love is not going to help you, but feeling love is bound to change you. Thinking is very much loved by the ego, because the ego feeds on fictions. The ego cannot digest any reality, and thinking is a fictitious process….
    Change from the mind to the heart, from thinking to feeling, from logic to love." Osho

I know you want to live...that's why you're here, posting.

Thanks, Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.