A friend's betrayel

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by fallingangie, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

I seriously need an adivce on dis one.... would mean a lot!!

What would you do if the one friend that meant the most to you starts to backstab u... goes around spreading gossips and actually planning to turn everyone against u everytime u make a new friend. Not just that, she seems to avoid around the people to whom she bitched about me... but at other times she is always calling me on da phone and planning hangouts.. why would she do all dat. Wad should i do in this situation? I mean if i stop mixing wid her she will make my life hell.... if i stick to her then i hav to bear all dis.....at the end of the day she is harming me n turning ppl against me i just want that to stop! wad can i do? why is she doing this? :(

2. paul1990

paul1990 Active Member

Not sure whay is she doing this, maybe she´s jealous on you about something. Also not sure how exactely she could turn your life into hell. I mean what worse do you assume she could do to you, than all that backstabbung staff. That would be an hell already, at least to me.
    Anyway If you girls got some history, maybe you should try to talk to her and to tell her your POW on what´s she doing to you and what could be done to stop here doing that to you. If it doesn´t work, I suggest you to avoid here at all if possible and make new friend.

3. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

yea i did talk to her about it today... n she denied all of it!
    infact she tried to turn the whole thing around.. as though im the one to b blamed for asuming something lik that ... lollll...i knw very well what she has been doing... dont know whatelse to do

4. paul1990

paul1990 Active Member

Like I said, avoid her. Quit the relationship with her. What worse do you expect she could do to you after this break up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.