a fucking joke

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by oval, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oval

oval Well-Known Member

this site is the biggest shit ive ever seen in my life. support?
    there are fucking coffee house threads getting more attention than someone about to fucking kill themselfs. what the fuck is up with that
    i cant believe im going out of my fucking way to help everyone and i get nothing but shit in return. do i, unlike the others, deserve to die? is that how it is? should i just continue slicing myself up?
    i guess thats whats up now

thank you very much

2. A1231988

A1231988 Well-Known Member

I haven't been here long, but I can tell you that people really do care. You have to help them help you, though. If you just say "Fuck this I'm going to kill myself, bye" nobody can really give any advice other than "No, don't do it". Post your problem here.

3. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i was made angry bc i was just told i should go kill myself when i asked for help. the only time i asked for help im told to end it.
    i think thatd make you angry wouldnt it?

i do help people. in fact i try very hard to help people. i stay up all night, barely get any sleep just so i can talk to them and comfort them and make them feel better.

i dont know whats up with this world that i dont seem to be worthy to get help back when im struggling

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  4. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

Who told you to go kill yourself? What's their name?

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

You should report whoever told you that. That is just horrible and I am sorry that happened to you. :hug:

6. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i keep reading this. maybe my desperation/anger was getting the best of me, ill admit that. i think its very harsh to say i looked like a troll. i really dont know where else to turn if i cant do it here
    this thread here was actually not only about myself. there are also other people not getting enough attention when being on the endge
    but i kinda feel like i cant even turn here anymore now

7. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

You can, remember that this is a public forum. Every forum is going to have trolls and a few bad apples. Don't let it get to you.

Are you on medication? I know it's helped me a lot maybe not 100% but it gets me through the day.

8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

no im not on any meds. it would probably help to do so though
    thank you for the respons dannyboy

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you felt no one care we do Ihope you have some councelling perhaps therapy to help you with you sadness and pain. Sometimes typing it out here helps to release the pain some vent it out write in a blog poem whatever but get it out of you head okay. Keep posting and others will help too take care:hugtackles::hugtackles:

10. thebaronspell

thebaronspell Well-Known Member

Whilst taking comfort from any responce to my threads I don't appreciate having people telling me what I've heard hundred times already. We're all signed on here for a reason yet some of these chicks and dudes have forgotten that fact.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi. Sorry to hear that someone told you to go and kill yourself. You should report who ever told that to you to a moderator, because that is against SF rules. Also, I'm sorry that you feel that no one is willing to help, but you have to understand that the majority of the people here are struggling and may not be able to offer much help. I'm here to help if you want to talk about what is causing you so much pain. Please resist the urge to cut.

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I understand..
    I was really angry the other day too, like you when i was having a bad time and hardly anyone answered my thread...
    then I was reminded that most everyone else here is suffering the same way and we are unable to help others sometimes...
    I know it doesn't help at the time though if nobody helps when you're in crisis..

13. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

There is no such thing.

14. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

i just wanted you to know i read your other thread and responded. i also reported the post you are referring to. i don't know if you reported it but i found it inappropriate and unsupportive to say the least. so i went ahead and clicked report.

as i said on the other thread i hope you can reach out to your friend. i'm sure she is missing you as much as you miss her. and if you are in serious danger call the crisis line or go to the ER. they can help you get through this. you don't have to keep hurting yourself. you deserve better. i hope you can forgive yourself for the problems that have developed between you and your friend.

15. oval

oval Well-Known Member

i try hard to help a lota people. but i cant go save everyone just to have at least one set of hands to reach down to me when i need it. thats what it seems like though. and even in times of crisis i still get confronted with someone elses issues who complains about me having a hard time and pulling them down
    i haven actually never seen you post on here so i can understand why you didnt say anything.
    i know i made an ass of myself and maybe everyone hates me now and believe me when i say i feel like shit about this, but overall i dont regret having posted this bc only then i was helped (as in none self distructive help)
    i dont know what woulda happend last night but i dont wanna draw attention to me.
    im very grateful for yalls comments but being called a troll and to just suck it up so i can be someone elses 'mother' again, makes me believe that i cant even turn here anymore.
    to the people that helped me last night, thank you guys! thank you thank you thank you!
    i hope ill be able to return the favor!

16. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

loud silence you are taking alot of crap for your post and i'm not sure why. i'm sorry about that. i think your anger is justified because i was shocked at the response to your other thread, too. you know what i'm talking about.

i think it's great that you are here supporting others in the midst of your pain. that is admirable. it's shows a kind and generous spirit. i hope you can ignore the trolls, report the hateful comments when they pop up.

i'm not always online so i can't promise to reply as soon as you post, but i will keep an eye on your threads and do my best to be there for you. try and ignore the haters.

keep hanging in there and good luck resolving the issue with your friend. i am holding you in my thoughts....

catherine

17. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

well lound silance why I was harsh is because im in the same situation but a bit batter I never had anyone in my whole life to be sportive and I totally agree with your jugement on this place. Yet am not "angry". I think if it where than non suportive for you you would understand that being angry about it is being vindicative of something you already had the luck to have.If I was angry I should be angry litterally at the whole world with no exception,every effing 2 legged monekey I see id like to rip it apart for the right he has and i dont, and belive me its quite the burden, been there and would not risk walking outside with that in my head, cause self suicide sounds sweet to where that would get me, actually haveing only non suportive people around that do want whats worst for me.

18. Screaminginsilence

Screaminginsilence Well-Known Member

Apart from all of the above, how are you feeling today? x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.