a girl, interrupted.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by White_Darkness, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White_Darkness

White_Darkness Well-Known Member

i feel like god was interrupted when he was "making" me, because something went wrong and i was created with a few errors.

i'm here because i don't have anyone to talk to. i need help but i don't know who or where to turn to.
    my arms and legs and fingers are covered in scars and wounds. i can't live a normal life (what is considered normal, btw?) because i never have. i don't know how to start changing myself because being myself the way i am now is the only way i know how to live.

[fyi - i was diagnosed with bpd in 2008 but i do not receive any kind of medical help nor do i participate in any kind of treatment at the moment, though i think i should]

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi and welcome to SF! I hope you find the support you would like here! :hug:

3. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF~ I don't think you want ask us that question here ;-)

On a serious note, BPD ...YES that needs attention and care like the other conditions....BPD is one of the more misunderstood diagnosis and b/c of its characteristics, you need professional to monitor you and your episodes.

4. White_Darkness

yeah i know. i FEEL like i need professional help. but i happen to live in a country where its freaking impossible to get help. seriously. i feel like a freak most of the time because the society wants and NEEDS you to be "normal". thats why im pretty hung up on that.

5. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF! I know how difficult it can be to feel alone and have nobody to talk to or have nowhere to turn. On a positive note, having joined SF shows that you have reached out for support and this is honestly a really great site to get the support that you need. PM me if you have any questions or just want someone to talk to! :hug:

6. White_Darkness

thank you!
    truth to be told, i've tried a couple of forums but i've never felt "at home" there. they never turned out to be what i needed and expected. this one, on the other hand, seems to be just what i've been looking for.

7. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

Your welcome and to be honest, I have tried other forums in the past and the "at home" feeling is not there and it's awkward talking to strangers. When you are here for a while you become friends with most and are just one big family. :hug:

8. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel. I just found out that one of my ex's is going to classes where I'm supposed to be going. She has a legal sanction against me.

I have schizoaffective disorder. I know what it's like to want to be normal.

9. White_Darkness

oh my god, that sounds awful. is there any way you could change to another class, or is it too late for that?

thank you for replying xx

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. :hug:

11. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

who is giving u the wound and scar? if its someone else, call the cops!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.