A girl looked at me

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Greenforest, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

I was surprised. Usually girls don't even glimpse at me, but this girl looked at me with a little smile on her lips. It wasn't just one look, she looked at me many times while she was there. Even while lefting she gave a short look.

It sounds little, maybe nothing for others, but for me such event is wonderful feeling. I've used to feel not interesting at all, and when some pretty girl looks at me and smiles cheerfully, it brightens my whole day. Suddenly life feels more worth living for.

But it saddens me when I realize, that I may never see her again. After long wait there's finally someone, a pretty girl who sees something in me, a spark in the dark despair. But only for short moment, then she's gone and suddenly everything around feels cold again. :sad:

2. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I would went up to her! and said Something any thing, i regret the times i passed up when I could have found love!
    dont feel bad about it tho, it will happen again, next time start a conversation.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Well, there are many others in this world.. you may just have not came into contact with any women like that until now, I know the feeling. People just look right through me, like you aren't even there, and then when someone actually see's you it makes you feel as if you are real and you may matter. Well you do matter hun. If you need to talk, my MSN contact details are in my profile. :hug: