A good and thankful scream!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by MoAnamCara, Oct 6, 2013.

1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yes, I am posting this in the wrong section, but I'm doing that on purpose because I'm odd about things, ;)

When I joined SF I was a mess. I didn't know where to turn and started looking for other ways to deal with what was going on at the time. There were members then who are no longer active here that helped a lot. And there were members who are still active that have helped enormously also since.

Sometimes people say thank you as an afterthought or because it's the thing to say, or sometimes it's not said at all.

I sincerely wish to express my thanks to so many of you and I hope you each know who you are. Those who without fail respond to some of my rantings or perhaps post a visitors message. Those acts, alone, helped and help me know I'm not completely alone and others do "get it".

I have found that at times SF can be triggering for me, depending on how I'm doing myself. And so unfortunately I am not and probably won't ever be one of those who can respond and help many. I'm sorry for this, but I realize I have to keep looking out for myself.

There are some truly wonderful souls here, who while also struggling, reach out and help others. You are angels and I thank you. Some of those angels I haven't been good at keeping in touch with. Again, I apologize and hope you will forgive me. It's not that I don't think of you, sometimes it's just hard for me.

And so that is my rant! Thank you again, so very much.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:arms: Just want to say, I think you respond to others on a regular basis. Give yourself more credit. And remember that for almost everyone here, there are triggers and times we we just can't jump in to help someone else. No one is keeping score or judging. :)

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I have never seen you be anything but supportive :hug: You sure have helped a lot of people here, and have had great patience with many where others may have had it tested. I know you struggle yourself too at times, I don't always reply because I don't always have anything to say, but know that I am always thinking of you :hug:

Thank you for being a caring, compassionate and supportive member, and for helping me unknowingly in times of distress.

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You care Mo, and that is what counts.
    Have a hug and thank you for posting :)

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Mo, I just saw this. So am late to the party. First of all, if thats a rant, its the kindest most polite one I have ever read :) Second, I agree with what everyone said here. you are wonderful at reaching out and giving. You are such a good person. I am not alone in knowing this. You are compassionate, caring and giving. you are generous.

I am grateful that you are here. And I hope you will always know when you can come to sf and post. And when you cannot. Because THAT is the very most important thing that each one of us can do.

Thank you for being who you are. You are a gracious and giving person. Even though you do not see it that way, You are someone whom I do value. :hug: :arms:

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

You see what I mean?!? :D. :grouphug: thanks.