A good friend

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Abacus21, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

A good friend's birthday is today, though she'd hate to think that we'd remember it... In the time that I knew her, she was nothing but gold, and had a heart of the same. Though she had her ups and downs, we all do, and she did her best to overcome them.

She became a good friend ever since we met in person way back in 2006 and remained so until her death some ten months ago. I like to think she still is, somewhere - even though I'm totally non-spiritual...

Here's to you, my dear. :cheekkiss: :hug:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sure she is still here with you her friend in spirit and is loving that you wished her a happy birthday. It is nice to remember our friends that our gone with happy memories good memories. I hope you know her spirit lives on in you take care
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I believe she will know you remembered her and her birthday....
    I'm sorry for the loss of your dear friend..*HUG*
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

:hug: joe
  5. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

i know im late on this, but i wanted to say.. she's an amazing person. friends found are people to cherish forever, life or death.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Call it Gals-heimers, but I just saw this too...I am sure, if ppl are watched over, she is watching over you...but more important, you are honoring her by who you are and how dear you hold her memory...sorry so late, but no less heartfelt...big hugs
  7. I second that..

take care and all the best.. Nice to know you, Joe (abacus)..
  8. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Hi Abacus

I'm sorry about you losing your friend 10 months ago I know its hard losing such a good friend who was a good person none the other and I know you're going to miss him/her all the same. We do have problems in life no one is really perfect and we should start to acknowledge that we are not all perfect and some of us try to keep up and try to make people think we are perfect but behind closed doors all perfections fall out