a heart-breaking thank you(for all the no-bodies)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by veryape, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veryape

veryape New Member

hello everyone..i'll start by introducing my self.My name is Jayson.Im 27 years old,male,and have been suffering from deep depression/suicide feelings for over over 10 years.I have been lurking on this message board and other suicide boards now for over 2 years.this is the first time i have ever posted anything.

When i first started reading other people's problems and stories something happened to me, it felt like no other feeling i have ever felt.The feeling of my heart breaking and relatable sadness,but also a feeling of companionship,for i was not the only one who felt like a doomed time bomb.sometimes i would just cry my eyes out....reading peoples thoughts..plans to end the life they live,and the responses of the people trying to help but not judgmentally like the "normal people".Then i would think about my life,my feelings,my future(or lack of future).i found that venting my emotions and just crying was helpful to me and it really helped me get through some very difficult times.

we exist in the underbelly of society... most of us smothering our feelings inside for years...but i would like to thank you all,.,,all the no bodies like me.the ones that are still here....and the ones who are not.

I thank you all for being who you are
  2. thanks for saying this. I'm new here, but already it's helped. When these feelings hit, the first thing I crave is understanding, talking to someone who knows what it's like. This place provides that. I'm glad it's helped you too. *hugs*
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Thank you too for letting us hear your voice, Jason....would love to continue hearing how you are doing, what situations you are facing.

A very warm welcome to you. :arms:
  4. That's true. You feel like you're not the only in the world with dark feelings while reading these forums. I quess that's why they are here for...
  5. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum veryape.
  6. letty

letty Banned Member

Welcome Jayson, hope you continue to share. I feel safe here, I hope you will to.
  7. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's why I like this site, because I feel that I can be open and honest here and not have my feelings dismissed or be judged unfairly. Most of us are able to relate to what the other is going through because we are dealing with similar issues. It's great to have found a place where you can find so much support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.