A high school Rant about love... meh...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ExtraSoap, Sep 29, 2011.

1. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Well, I'm madly in love with a girl who's a year younger than me (sophomore), but she doesn't seem to like me much and already has a boyfriend. It's a serious relationship, and i'm happy for them because they are happy together, but, well I guess you could say I'm jealous. One part of me wants to let her go with her choice, because her bf is a really nice guy. But the other half wants to keep trying, its in the "theres no lost cause if theres still a fool to fight for it" mentality. It's so frustrating, because I would treat her like a princess, but I don't know how to express myself in the way that I really am, not how society has conditioned me to be. Because with me, there are two sides: 1) the one that acts socially acceptable and can fit in with most groups and 2) the one that is actually how I feel, but i suppress because I want to fit in. Now im scared that the 2nd one is fading and the first one is taking over. fuck my life...
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ah remember this feeling well.
    I know she feels like the only one at the moment, but honestly, there will be so many girls before the right one come along.
    Relax and enjoy the journey.
  3. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

I would love too, but I just can;t shake the feelings. Easier said then done, i guess :/