• Hi - if you have tried to donate and found that it hasn't worked please can you hit me up in PM? (Freya) I am trying to figure out with paypal what the issue is and they are asking for more data. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone. Thank you so much :)
  • The SF mobile app is available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. It will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you receive a private message, etc. Chat is not accessible on the app as it conflicts with the software on the site. The links to download are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

a horrid day

Status
Not open for further replies.

vbuk

Staff Alumni
Ok so today wasa bad day. I was woken by one of the cats scratching. Then when i opened my eyes he jumped up on the bed, as he did he scratched me in the eye so i now have a black eye with scabs round it. I had loads planned and although i got up early i didnothing. Just sat at the pc. As the day drew on i felt more and more sick. Im barely eatin anything for the basic reason that we have no food in. Cos we have no money until tomorrow. At 2pm i slept for 2 hours. Then when marc got home from worki went outside to feed the rabbits only to find them running round the garden, which is yet to be bunny-proofed. Was a nightmare. So now they are in the house in the cat carriers until we get something sorted. Im finding everything such a strain. I need to lose weight but cant seem to find the energy to do anything. I really dont know whats wrong with me. Sorry just needed to rant. Thanks

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Have you noticed you get days like this, seems as if some mischievous goblin decides that today u win the "get buggered" prize!
Hope tomorrow is somewhat better :hug:

itmahanh

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Sorry you had such a rough day. And dont you hate how they all seem to just keep coming? I hope today is better. Maybe, if the weather is good, just get a chair and a book and sit outside and enjoy the day doing nothing in particular at all but knowing it's ok cuz you are allowing yourself a lazy day :arms:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00