A joke - well sort of..

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by White Dove, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

okay.. to numb the pain some i am going to attempt to tell this joke i heard on the radio a long, long, time ago.. i may get it a bit wrong but the ending is quite funny.. i think we need a laugh here and i hope that posting this will not be out of line or anything cause i often make a lot of mistakes and say and do things wrong.. okay heres the joke.

this guy and this girl were married and had been married for a few years but then everyone who has ever been married know theres things about your partner that you just cant stand, well this couple was no exception.. see her husband always used to break wind ( now if you dont know what that means just ask someone and im sure they can pm you to let you know ) but he - this husband she married would always do this and he would do it in public just to despice her, everytime hed do it she would tell him " hunny one of these days your gonna do that and blow your guts out " well he keep doing it so one morning shes in the kitchen and shes cutting up some chicken when it suddenly hit her that she would play a joke on her husband ( who by the way was still in bed sleeping )

so she tip toes into the bedroom and puts these chicken guts down his shorts so that when he wakes up he will see them and think he blew his guts out and that it might stop him from breaking wind

so she goes back to the kitchen and starts cooking well about 30 minutes passes by then all of a sudden she hears this loud noise coming from the bedroom, a lot of hopoping and hollering and banging then it gets quiet.. so she is getting puzzled thinking he may have had a heart attack or something but just as she is turning off the stove to go check on him he comes in and the conversation goes like this

wife " hunny what in the world was all that noise "

husband " well hunny when you told me that one of these days if i did not quit breaking wing that i would blow my guts out "

wife " yes hunny what happened? "

husband " well i finally did it.. i blew my guts out while i was sleeping but with the help of the good lord above and these two fingers i got them all back in "

well thats how it goes..

have a good rest of the day.

white dove

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2007
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

LMAO Susan...ewwwwwwwwwwww lol

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

OMG!! It made me smile(which is difficult these days). And I thought I heard everything.....:goodone:

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Ewww :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.