A Kind Greeting From A New Member.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Senses, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senses

Senses Member

Just wanted to say a warm 'Hello' to all. I am marked with a plethora of diagnoses, for which I don't necessarily pander to, but am and have been full aware of since a wee one.

PTSD, agoraphobia, anxiety, OCD, Anorexia Nervosa II, marked chronic depression and really, just some more labels that I could put out there; but it saddens me right now to realize, this is the existence I've known (and sometimes wonder if I have chosen). Nonetheless, I try to do and be, even despite the feelings of inferiority and belief I do not belong in this physical realm.

However, I really come to find value in reading what others are so willing to share; offering a glimpse of hope by way of commonality, to simply the inspiration I feel when another is open.

So thank you for this space.

May you all feel the blessings of goodness that truly are upon us. Even if in melancholic, chaotic, pressing, psychotic moments, times, planes we might not be able to truly have for ourselves.

With light. :)
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to SF!
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi SEnses welcome to SF hugs
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Senses, and welcome to SF! Great to have you with us. :)
  6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Awesome to read your post, Sense, hoping you will find tons of love and light at SF :IrishDoll:
  7. Senses

Senses Member

Thank you for very much for the welcomes. I will probably lurk and read for a bit and hope to join in more. That reserved aspect of me tends to help me pace.

May you all know that you've added brightness to my world already.

With appreciation. :)
  8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

That's awesome to know that Senses
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.