A Lesson

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by LetItGo, Oct 19, 2007.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I will never think the same way again. I took a risk, and I won. So many times i thought we would never meet, thought it wasnt meant to be, but fate is bullshit, you can easily become a servant to fate. I went against the tide and I came out the better for it. Its a lesson I wont forget.

I'm glad I meet you. I'm glad i meet someone that understands.

We held each other so tight, we both needed it so much.

We kissed like we did, we shared so much :shy:

We got to see each other without all the baggage. The clothes we wear, the mask we wear, the words we speak - its all gone. Only faith, love, desire and instinct remain.

I'm glad we stopped where we did. I think its given us hope.

It makes me feel human again, it makes me want to be human, not this "thing" Ive become.

Ive come to care about you. I want to help you be the person i know you can be. I want to help you overcome your anxiety, your fears, every hurdle in your path, I want too tear it down. I want to hear you play, I want to hear you sing. I want you to pursue your dreams.

I can already sense a change, its subtle, but now your becoming more comfortable, I can tell by the way your talking. Your casting the reigns aside and letting me in.

I will learn my limits. I will learn right from wrong. I cant fuck this up again. I refuse too. Wherever this leads I don't know. I have dreams about simple things, moments that matter.

I told you how I feel about us. How I feel about her. I told you I will always love her, always have a place in my heart for her, always want her in my life, always care about her. Thats never going to change, and you accepted that. Its all I can ask.

I cant wait till we meet again. It wont be soon enough.

If i have my way it will be about 40 stories up, sipping good booze (me at least :p) , playing good music, holding each other close. Just listening to the rain and watching the world go by. Its a small dream, but we all have to start somewhere.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

aww how lovely :)
    lucky boy
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

:hug: *cough* told you so :) I'm very happy for u Matt
  4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Awwwwww, omg. That's lovely.

:smile: Happy for you. Good luck and best wishes. :hug:
  5. Marshmallow