A letter of anger and hatred

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 18, 2009.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Someone suggested to me last night (Thanks Lynn :tongue: ) that I should write a letter to the person that is making me angry, hurting me, etc .. which I think is a really good idea, but I wanted to make sure that I could look back on it in the future if I needed to, so I thought I would post it instead .. Again, feel free to ignore this if you want. And once again, just to point out that it's not about anyone from here.

So yeah, here goes ..

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing this. I know people who do this to their family. It's baffling.

3. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

sam :( :hug: you know im here if you want to talk. im sorry ive been a little bit useless recently but im here ok?

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thank you both

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted you to know I read your letter. I think posting it was a good idea.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My counsellor had suggested doing this, it helped me and I'm glad it has helped you too :)
  7. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

That's a thought - DID it help you Hamster?
  8. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Yeah, it did :smile:
  9. pither

pither Well-Known Member

I've done this before and I found it does help a lot.
    Been thinking of doing it again and this has encouraged me so thank you

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Good, hope it helps you again :)
  11. melatonin4000

melatonin4000 Account Closed

YAY fun
    thatll show them
  12. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

you know I tried doing this in the form of journals to help vent my anr out on my mm, it did not work as good after so long, and reading them over just got me dpreessed more, so i stopped writing them, been thinking of burning them.