a letter

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Malcontent, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

Letter to someone who will never read it... no need for replies thanks

Dear you

I try so hard to be a moral person, which is why I can't say any of this to you. God I wish I could, I wish I could tell you all of it. How I can't sleep because you're on my mind all the time. How I don't want to eat, or think, or do anything anymore. I only feel alive when I'm around you. You can make me feel amazing or crush me utterly with a single word. Do you even suspect any of this? I guess I'll never know. I respect your choice, even though it's breaking my heart. It's the logical choice, **** can give you a place to live, financial security, everything you need. I can't give you any of that, you'd be a fool to give that up for me. And yet every day I pray that you'll be a fool. I have nothing to give you. I'm completely skint, I have no job, I live miles away. The way things are makes the most sense. But I love you. I wish I didn't, I tired so hard not to. I love everything about you. I love the way you pull stupid faces in photos, I love the way you send me random links even if they are to disgusting things sometimes, I love the way you take the piss out of me, I love the sniffing, I love the way you laugh. I love your accent, bloody hell do I love your accent... And right now I'm starting to cry because you'll never know any of this. I'd do anything for you. I'd fight for you if I thought it would bring anything but pain for everyone involved. I'd die for you, but all I really want to do is live for you. It cuts me so deep when you think you're anything but amazing, beautiful and wonderful. My throat has to slam shut because all I want to do is shout out "you're incredible! you mean everything to me!". Those words burn inside me, which is why I'm having to write this here. I wish things were different... I really wish things were different... You'll never know how much...

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I really wish you could send this off. It's so filled with honesty.

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Wish someone would feel that way about me :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.