a lie

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by point-less, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. point-less

point-less Well-Known Member

fairytails never tell the truth.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

????????

3. point-less

Basically people watch too many and eventually start treating life like one and bull shit everyone and everything in it

4. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Whats the matter?

5. point-less

Don't worry chick i'm fine now just this person who I met today she was right up her own arse and thought life was a walk in the park, then she had ago at me for saying it wasn't;silly bitch x

6. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Do you really mean FairyTAIL or do you mean FairyTale?

I think you mean FairyTale. Too many people watch TV and movies and expect real life to be like that. It's pure fantasy what is put out to you on those media. Real life is messy and stupid and dumb. It has no happy endings. Things aren't good, just different.

http://superscripter.wordpress.com

7. point-less

I probably do mean fairytale, i'm rather dumb, so dumb I don't notice my mistakes.
    Yes I agree with you. If life has happy endinds for everyone then i'm Hayley Williams.

8. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

I don't think you are dumb, I know that probably doesn't mean much to you but just thought I should let you know. Spelling doesn't matter at all people knew what you meant:hugtackles:

9. point-less

Thank you, it does mean something, i'm not sure what but it felt nice when I read it :]

10. Borrowed time*

Borrowed time* Well-Known Member

My pleasure
    Take care of yourself

11. cableguy81

cableguy81 Member

Its not the fairytale stories that bother me, its the dirty romance novels with lies and backstabbing. Guess thats what I get when I date someone who has an issue blurring the lines of fantasy and reality.

12. point-less

I'll try to
    you too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.