a life no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abouttojump07

:unsure: I CANT STAND MYSELF ANYMORE...I WALK THROUGH LIFE WITH NO EMOTION...EVER SINCE MY EX GIRLFRIEND CHEATED ON ME I TRUST NO ONE AND I FEEL LIKE POEPLE ARE OUT TO GET ME..MY LIFE OF SOLITTUDE HAS REACHED A ITS BOILING POINT..I FEEL DESPAIR AND WANT NO HELP...NO CAN RELATE WITH MY FEELINGS...THAT STUPID BITCH, I CNA'T STAND HER...I HOPE SHE BURNS IN HELL... THE TEARS I SHED ARE REAL AND SHE ACTS AS IF I WASN'T EVEN ALIVE ANYMORE...I JUST WANT HAPPINESS BUT I FEEL ITS TOO LATE...I FEEL LIKE THE TIN MAN IN THE WIZARD OF OZ...IF I ONLY HAD A HEART...I JUST WANT TO JUMP AWAY BUT SOMEONE CANT KEEP ASTAND I PRAY...I BASICALLY JUST NEED SOME LOVING I GUESS...OH WELL STAND BY HERE I GO...FIVE...FOUR..THREE.TWO..I'LL WAIT TO BEFORE I CLICK TO ONE...AND THEN OH WELL...ABOUTTOJUMP07

Hazel

SF & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
I sincerely hope you are still with us, break ups are tough but you can get through them, I hope you will allow us to help support you through the despair you are feeling at this time.

:hug: Hazel x

B

bombeni

Many young people don't stop to think about the hurt they inflict on others when they cheat or break it off with them. It's unfortunate but I guess it is just part of growing up. There is someone out there for you who will be true to you. It may be next week or 5 years before you find her but you will. There are sooooo many girls out there looking for boyfriends. You know how you said she doesn't even know you're alive? Well be the same way about her. Forget her, there is something good down the road for you. Hang in there, the people at this forum have known every kind of pain imaginable, and have plenty of time to tell you about it. LOL

dips

hi,
i was also deserted by the one who loved me. He accepted another girl, got married and has his own family now.
i too feel like killing myself
but since I know that I will never have guts, it wont work. so there is no point thinking something that is not going to work out anything.
i only want to be happy and have peace of mind in life and for that I have to think properly what to do. thinking of suicide certainly wont help. simply because i dont have courage to kill myself.
so i changed my thoughts and find what gives me relief.
talking to people with same problem helps me so I am doing that
hope it helps you
bye
dips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00