A life time or eternity?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Do you know how long time is 1 year? And do you know that there are 12 months, about 30 days each? And 24 hours every day, 60 minutes each hour? Can you count all 60 seconds in 1 minute? Do you know how hard and painfull is to do that every minute , every hour, day, month and year? Can you understand how hard is to hear the ticking of the cloak, every second, even when the cloak is broken?
    I hope that some of you wont understand this post, it means that there is hope for them. And i feel sorry for those who will understand the true meaning of this post, because maybe they have something common with me... the loneliness
    :lost:

2. Necromanti

Necromanti Well-Known Member

It is a terrible thing to feel every moment as it passes you by, and for each moment to be filled with despair. Sometimes, a day can feel like an eternity in itself, so you end up losing track of time and wondering when certain things took place.

However, the loneliness can be broken.
    You can escape from your darkness.

Instead of suffering through every second that passes by, try to turn every second into a new experience, whether it be seeing the midnight sky and appreciating its beauty as if it is the very first you have laid eyes upon it, or just do something that you enjoy. If there is nothing you enjoy, go out into the world and find something that you enjoy. Try new things.
    Surround yourself with the people that love you, and if you feel that your friends are doing nothing for you, find new ones.
    Find the beauty of life.

3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I can definitely relate. The nature of my depression and future outlook is time based/as in any minute there could be a major change which would throw my life into utter chaos. :sad:

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling like that. I know that clock all too well myself. Best wishes. Simon.

5. Ash7614

Ash7614 Active Member

I completely feel your words.

Every second feels like taking a single step on an endless road with painfully heavy weights tied to my feet.

Remember there's many other people walking along this road with you.

6. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Every lonely day can feel like an eternity to me at times. All I can do is count down the long moment that I have before I have to go into work for the night and then go to bed and try to get up and just begin my usual boring routine all over again.

7. dave

dave Member

...and how about 40 odd minutes after waking up you start looking at the clock praying its 11-12 at night so thats another day done and out the way?

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know that clock very well myself :sad: I'm sorry you are feeling this way :hug:

9. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

I too feel it. The time slowly passing by, every second passing through your mind. You are defiantly not alone :)

10. touglytobeloved

how to get rid of this clock?

11. touglytobeloved

sorry, you cant get rid, unless you....die?

12. Ezza121

Ezza121 Active Member

I truly wish I knew how to get rid of this. Death seems to be my only option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.