a lil late but hey

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DaDdYzLiLgiRL, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's up everyone?

Hi, Im Moon, (dont ask, its part of my name).

I'm 20 y.o. I live in New England, I hate it here. Its really cold right now.

I live with my bf and I love him.

I've dealt with more suicides in my life at 20 than anyone should ever have to deal with, an aunt, an uncle- the two werent related- the love of my life, a few friends as well as my Daddy and his gf - who was like my stepmother & it wasnt like a pact, it was a murder/ suicide.

I think everyone can make it through, although Im a hypocrite, cuz I cant get over my Daddy, but I believe I can make it through eventually.

I wanna help people with whatever I can with this, and Ive already started trying.

Some of you read my post from the other day.

Please don't involve me with any drama, any he said she said anything. Im an adult and I graduated high school 3 yrs ago, I am now drama free. Please respect the drama free zone.

I don't want anyone to hurt, I want to help, and if anyone needs anything,

I'm always here

~moon~

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum hun :hug: :wink:

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Hello Moon. :welcome: to SF. I am sorry to hear of all the suicides you have had to deal with ijn your young lifetime. i have dealt with my share as well. It is kind that you want to help others here. Please remember that are we happy to have those give support, we are equally as happy to give it ourselves. The road travels both ways. Welcome aboard. :hug:

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome to SF hun :hug: I hope you find some support here :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.