A list of McCain's nastiest moments

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Hae-Gi, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

2. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

I lol'd at the cheap shots and out-of-context things.
  3. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

I'm not surprised.
  4. AlexDanish

AlexDanish Account Closed

McCain does have an anger problem, regardless of which information is out of context or not.
  5. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

hey, Old McCain sounds kinda like you Eric :biggrin:
  6. I think that one of his nastiest moments, was his decision to choose Sarah Palin as his vice presidential running mate. Her beliefs regarding abortion, are just awful. I am grateful that I wasn't one of her babies.
  7. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Threatening to commit suicide if the Democrats won a majority in the Senate.

:eek:hmy: wow
  8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh.

Imagine threatening to leave when people are trying to boo you off the stage and then asking for the common courtesy he would have showed them. The very nerve.

Ooh, using the term "tar baby"! Does the idiot who wrote this article even KNOW what a tar baby is? It is not a racist slur, dammit. It describes the futility of trying to extricate oneself from a particular situation. TheTar-Baby was a doll made of tar and turpentine, used to entrap Br'er Rabbit in the second of the Uncle Remus stories. The more that Br'er Rabbit fought the Tar-Baby, the more entangled he became. In contemporary usage, "tar baby" refers to any "sticky situation" that is only aggravated by additional contact. The only way to solve such a situation is by separation.

Oh, and saying he hoped Fidel Castro would die. Wow. What a dick. Castro is such a great guy who has always fought for the liberty and prosperity of his people.

"Threatening" to commit suicide? Fucking please. It was a joke. Get over it.
    Ooh, joking when asked the age-old paradoxical question "when did you stop beating your wife?". Wow. What a prick :dry:

And challenging Obabma's patriotism? Who would dare do such a thing? Wasn't it Obama's wife who said "I've never been proud of America until now"? How dare McCain question such obvious patriots?

This whole article is idiotic.
  9. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Patriotism is one of the main starters of war. There is nothing good with patriotism. Glad you have found a candidate to believe in, though, miss "girls that have been raped should be forced to give birth to the rapist's child"... a standpoint you proudly share with both McCain and Palin.
  10. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

so, how come you're hopping up and down about it? you sound like mcCain is your Dad or something. what do you care what people say about McCain or anybody else?
  11. Esmeralda

There are so many other things to criticize the man for, I just find it cheap and annoying when people start INVENTING things to be pissed off at him about.
  12. Esmeralda

Patriotism doesn't start wars, assholes do.
  13. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

and yes, he was referring to false patriotism. with which the country is
    replete. not to say, there are not real patriots. why is John McCain ipso
    facto a patriot because he says he is? anybody can SAY they are.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.