A little about me I am new

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Atheist Demon, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

My name is Aaron, and I like to help ppl with there problem, I am diagnosed angry, bi-polar, and depressed, and with Asperger's Symdrome. I am the ONLY one in my family to go to jail, attempt suicide, and listens to metal. I am the only African American atheist in the entire city (probally). I am not like my family and other blacks, for my interest in music and my "religion". But I am an atheist not to be hard but because if 'god' was real, why would he put his ppl through trouble. But I have a good heart and if you all need someone to talk to, I will listen.
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Welcome :) I'm not an atheist, but you won't find a shortage of them here. Enjoy your stay!
  3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im an atheist metal head too. if you need someone to chat to, PM me :hug:
    yessss slipknot :)
  4. PaintedCanvas

PaintedCanvas Active Member

I'm an Atheist. Do you know who Greydon Square is? If not, look him up! Welcome!!!!!!
  5. bb564

bb564 Guest

I'm an atheist. Not a huge metal fan, although I like slipknot.

Anyway, enjoy your time here ;)
  6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're willing to help people, but if you ever need help, we'll be here to listen too.
  7. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum
  8. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I am an agnostic. :unsure: don't kill me plz?
    Hey I'm an aspie too! Wanna talk about it?

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :arms:
  10. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Hey dude welcome to the forum as you have told us about yourself let me tell you about myself. I am atheist also I also like metal, rock and hip hop as well as indie. I am half African and half Indian. I have Bi Polar disorder, depression and anxiety issues. The members here are really nice and friendly so don't be afraid to post any of your problems here. Btw love your Slipknot avatar you getting their new album in Slipknot I am soo pumped for it.
  11. Jasonfine27

Jasonfine27 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board, dude. Hope you enjoy your stay here. I love to talk, so PM me some time and we'll chat. :)
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

13. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

welcome to SF x
  14. Atheist Demon

Atheist Demon Account Closed

Thanks everyone and sorry I was offline for a while, I lost my connection (because I had to switch jobs). And just wanted to say thanks for all the nice posts :biggrin::smile: and to the fellow maggots. I am getting their new album when it hits Tulsa.
  15. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

16. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF
  17. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.
    I too am an atheist!
    Pm me if you ever wanna chat :)
  18. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member