a little advice?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by spiritxfade, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

I dunno if this is the right place to post this, but...

I'm going on a trip starting tomorrow, a school trip. Students who are enrolled in the Chinese language classes at school (so seventh through twelfth graders, i think), are going to be on the trip, and I think the two Chinese teachers are going to be there, not to mention a bunch of parents. Which means I'll probably be surrounded by people all the time.

Now here's the problem. I don't want people to know that something's wrong with me, because then they'll just start getting nosy. Any advice on what I should do to at least appear normal and not depressed?

2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

:hug: I know exactly what you're talking about. What I do is (probably not the best idea, but oh well :laugh: ) pretty much go nuts. Act really happy and peppy, and they'll think you're fine. Just know that it's ok to take a little time to curl up in a corner with an iPod. I do that allllll the time. xD

Take care and fun on your trip. :)
    xxx Sarah

3. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Ah, that might work....(I think the one person going who knows something's up has completely forgotten about it). Then again, knowing me, I'll probably end up freaking out a bunch of people instead, but I don't really care anymore (not that I ever did).

And I'll have plenty of iPod time, I think. If not, I'll just make iPod time.

Thanks, I will, Sarah :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.