A little Cry For help!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by handinglove, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. handinglove

handinglove Guest

hello everyone...

i dont normally post or say anything about my depression too anyone really :(
    but tonight i was pretty scared.ive suffered from depression for about 4 years now im 19,i have a great life some may say.loads of friends,very well loved by people,have a gf,great family and a good job.But For some reason i hate being alive,this earth seems evil,everyone is cruel... people only seem care about themselves.i'm very very confused :( Tonight for the first time ever my depression took an extra step,i actually got out pills from my cuboard and was about to take them,Shit myself to be honest! Infact i was pretty scared,this is the first time i got close too tryin suicide.... i dont no why im posting here,but i hope someone can help,u all seem like good people... hopefully some1 can relate and help somehow .... i must seem mad,but this is a last resort :( thank u alll xxxx

peace!

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I can relate to that. :hug: Are you getting professional help for your depression?

3. handinglove

handinglove Guest

no im not :( to be honest i dont see how it can help me anymore,maybe im being abit Naive :(

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You should get help asap. It's worth a try, right?

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Talking to someone can be very beneficial sometimes. I am glad you have taken the chance to reach out to us here. That is a big first step. Depresiion is a cruel thing. It takes our minds to places we don't want to go and makes us do things we don't want to do. there are times we simply can't get through things on our own. That is the time to reach out and accept help from whatever avenues we can. Please don't overlook this option. I would hate to see you do something you really did not want to do. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.