A little heartbroken

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Angelle_Darque, Oct 15, 2011.

1. REally close to another breakdown right now. I went to my mother's to get my meds for the morning. Neither she or my doctor trust me with my own meds after my mom insinuated that I was a drug addict. FYI: My mother thinks anybody who takes too much Tylenol is a drug addict.

For the past like week or so she has been letting me get my own meds and taking home my dose for that morning. Well my dad didn't know this and when I tried to get my meds, got in my face. He even threatened to call the cops. O started cutting again.

I'm hurting so much but none of them care but I know why. After my manic episode that got me committed, all of my family has had this burning resentment towards me that I just cannot take. My aftercare therapy doesn't start until monday and I cannot wait. I might be losing my mind again. Either that or I'm gonna die of a broken heart.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am so sorry your parents are treating you so badly They are angry at themselves hun for not keeping you safe but taking it out on you unfortunately
    If you are in crisis hun please call the crisis line and talk to someone okay don't harm you anymore You deserve kindness okay hugs to you