a little ''hello'' ..and a little about me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by an_alien_from_europe, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,I am a 21-year-old girl from Poland
    I am not quite suicidal,I am just constantly fed up with my life...whatever happens it all just ends up being a piece of sht ,hah;/

I have been at psychiatrist a few times but he did not manage to help me,I do not believe in pills,at least those i got,did not work...

I am just a loser who study in the best university in the country ,a prestigous major..And having artistic talent..

I could become anything but I feel so weak that it is impossible.It's not just psychological matter,I feel that my body is weak and that i cannot help it.
    I am not sick or something,it's just a feeling that i cannot explain.I used to be a sickly child and some of my problems followed but I am relatively healthy...

I used to be a sad person all of my life but now it's just too much and I cannot see serious origins of this.Perhaps my childhood can be blamed but it was not sooo bad ,just a few disappointments,that's all.
    Perhaps some of us just feel bad and is is of organic origins..:)

The thing is that I am not in depression but I am not happy and do not have the will to achieve happiness or success,anything.I just let the time pass.
    I don't know
    whatever

I would like to say welcome to you...
    And maybe if you feel just as I do,tell me,perhaps you could help me understand my condition.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your time here.

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome:

I am also an artist :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :arms:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. :hug:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

7. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.

8. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:welcome: :hug:

9. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

hi i feel terrible too. i think allot do here. im always tired all the time and cant do anything productive.

10. Nubbin

Nubbin New Member

Hi, I'm new here too. I know what it's like to feel awful. I'm in my 30s but am also in university and find it overwhelming. Good luck - hope you get support from the forums.

11. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Welcome! Both of you!

Enjoy SF!

:hug:

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.