A little hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Amagai, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amagai

Amagai Account Closed

Hello everyone! I'm completey new to all of this so bare with me.

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm not sure if I can tell you my name or not, but for now you can just call me by my username :p I'm 20 years old and came here because I wanted to talk to some people who can relate to me and who I can relate I suppose.

Anyway I hope everyone's doing ok and hope to get to know some of you :)

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...so glad you decided to share with us, and for a newby you did quite well..please tell us what brought you here and how you can support you...welcome again

3. Amagai

Amagai Account Closed

Thank you very much! I'm not really sure how people can support me, but just participating in speaking to people helps :)

I came here as for about 2 years now I've been suffering with Lyme Disease, and depression is a symptom among too many others. I've had depression since the onset of my illness, to varying degrees.

I just like chatting to people, makes me feel a little bit normal again, also I like comforting others whenever I am able to :)

4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Amagal and welcome to SF. Here you will find lots of people you can relate to and be able to talk about your feelings, thoughts, and anything else on your mind. That's good that chatting to people helps me feel better. Even just talking things out can really help at times.

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Amagai.. welcome to SF's.. depression is many on here's battle ground also.. thanks for letting us inside yours a bit.. take your time and look around some at the other forums and posts. chatroom is pretty busy a lot of time if you care to try it out.. need to download the java language first at java.com to chat here.. take care, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.