A little help?

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Sun_Sempai, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sun_Sempai

Sun_Sempai Well-Known Member

This dream I had a few days back still becons me...
    I wake up in my be everything was normal, same stop sign same gravel, same grass.
    But unlike in real life my brother wasn't with me at the bus stop; only my busmates.. but they were avoiding me.
    The young lady I shared my seat with sat somwhere else, everybody stared at me.
    I sized up my clothes many times, I was wear my usual clothes, T-Shirt and a Jacket.
    When I aarrived at school, nobody would talk to me and they kept pointing and making foul faces, saying things like "What is that?".
    I didn't say anything.. I'm used to teasing, even my dearest friend rejected me, but a former love intrest now a good friend said to me "Hey, what's that thing on your head?", I went into a state of panic and ran into the closet class room, I feel my head and I notice that my hair had teeth and eyes, a parasite had made me it's home.
    Still worried I felt my back and it was normal, at the sight of a sea of eyes looking at me through a doorway I became mad at them for isolating me and my back felt tingly so I rubbed my back and a huge mouth had shown up, after a teacher cleared away all of the students the teeth on my back faded away and my male friend (the former love) said "Hey don't cry..... you have me".
    If anybody can decode this I'd be really happy! This was so unreal I was inspired to write a story about it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

not a decoder of dreams but what i get from it is what matters is one good friend is worth more then anything the rest the tormenters they will eventually go away and you will still have the friend that stayed.
  3. Sun_Sempai

Sun_Sempai Well-Known Member

Thanks for your feedback, I searched some articles and I found something that seemed relevant: Rejection.
    Rejection in a dream relates to being isolated from everybody in this case my peers...
    But overall I think it's a mixed feelings kinda thing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.