A little help?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Things, Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Things

Things Well-Known Member

This is probably not the right place for this.

I'm trying to find an online community where I can read and share poetry. There's plenty of them around, sure. But what worries me is, the kind I write will probably get me banned from most of them.

All the ones says I can't post vulgar or obscene poems.

I not only curse a lot (that's actually a problem I need to work on), but I also use poetry to express my anger and/or my opinions. Many may find them to be offensive. I don't really wish to tone them down, that ruins the point of even writing them.

So, I'm hoping someone can reconmend me to a good site.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry cant help there. The only place I post any of my poetry is here. Basically for sort of the same reason. My is so dark. About my struggles with suicide and self harming. Dont think too many places would allow it as it borders on almost like giving advice on both. Could suggest though that you go as a guest to the sites you have found and read some of the different poems and forums that are there. See if any are familiar to your own style. It might give you a bit of an insight as to what they will tolerate. Sorry all I've got.

3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

There is many places for that kind of things but have to be at least 18 before going. My problem is opposite I cannot express my perverssion without people take it wrong... I am extreamely kind girl =(

4. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I've decided to re-join All Poetry there (oooold account). But if I find that the community doesn't suite me, I'll take your advice, itmahanh. :)

Sammakko: Heh, I'll just lie if I ever need to join those kind of communities. It's not like they'd know. I don't understand what you mean by the last part though.

5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Is no matter nobody else does not understand me either

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.