A little less hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shedhaddock, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

I was sat thinking, what is there to stop me now, as in right now? Theres only me. Things are looking a bit dark and bleak, and i just want to cry. I am frustrated that i have to lie and smile my way through the days, pretending that im ok when im not.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

There is us endeavour. Tell us why you are not ok, why things look dark and bleak?

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You know that you have friends... good friends. Friends that care about you.

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I'm feeling exactly the same. There's something keeping mee going, although im not sure what. People here care about you, so that is something :hug:

5. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

You're right - i do have friends here, it just feels like im living someone elses master plan in life and i keep trying to want something different

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Sometimes small changes can help, it sounds daft but I recently swapped sides of the bed. A very small change but it feels fresh. Or are you thinking more about changing jobs type of thing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.