A little poll...

Do you prefer to sleep on the warm side of the pillow?

• Sure, why not? It’s cosy!

• What? No! Who does that?

• It depends on how warm I am I guess...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well, clearly it depends on the weather! When it's cold, sure, it's warm and nice and cozy.

When it's hot, heck no! It's like a cushion of lava trying to kill me! *scared

Now, considering that I live on the sun, majority of the time I don't want it warm.
I hope that cleared it up! :D

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Definitely the cold side, ALWAYS. No matter how warm or cold it is, it's the most comfortable sensation and I am so glad I saw most voted for this, I don't feel like a freak anymore now lol, thought I was the only person who turns over the pillow every few mins before falling asleep *hysterical

*bravo to the cold sider's!!! :D*rofl

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Nooooo! Cold side all the way. I must turn my pillow dozens of times during the night. I even have a chillow that I use in the summer, perfect for hot flushes.
THIS sounds like an investment! *yes4
If I remember correctly back in the summer, some people were leaving their pillows in the freezer during the day then taking them out at night.....

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Lmao! Never heard of that before but think it's hilarious! :p ;)

Don't think there's much point replying since my vote is already visible anyway and not sure anyone cares what my opinion on the matter is, so I'm just writing it here too in case someone does. So ya, I voted depends on how warm I am, but mostly I like the cold side. Also I'm pretty sure they were just jokes but in case not, what people mean when they say "warm side" or "cold side" of the pillow is the side that your head has been against for awhile. The body heat transfers to the pillow, making it feel "warmer" than the other side. So when you either flip it over or move your head to the other side of it then it feels "cooler" by comparison. Hope that clears that up. And if it really was a joke then sorry just hard to tell sometimes when it's only writing lol ;) :p

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Don't think there's much point replying since my vote is already visible anyway and not sure anyone cares what my opinion on the matter is, so I'm just writing it here too in case someone does. So ya, I voted depends on how warm I am, but mostly I like the cold side.
When you vote, your vote is only visible to you so we don't know who voted for what. Like you, I also voted that it depends on how warm I am. Plus, everyone that does these polls like to read other people's opinions. It's mostly for fun anyway.
Also I'm pretty sure they were just jokes but in case not, what people mean when they say "warm side" or "cold side" of the pillow is the side that your head has been against for awhile. The body heat transfers to the pillow, making it feel "warmer" than the other side. So when you either flip it over or move your head to the other side of it then it feels "cooler" by comparison. Hope that clears that up. And if it really was a joke then sorry just hard to tell sometimes when it's only writing lol ;) :p
It wasn't a joke for me, I promise *rofl I was truly baffled by the whole warm v cold side so your explanation helped clear it up!

I never flip the pillow because then you make the clean side dirty. Ewww. I mean, when I turn my body over, sure, my head goes from the left side to the right side but I'm too fast asleep to even notice what the temperature is like! (You guys are just all weird :D)

Also, I hope you all realise that when I go to sleep next, all I'm going to notice is the temperature of the pillow *hysterical

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
What do YOU mean? It's a pillow! Both sides are the same until you put your head on it! Do you guys have some weird pillows that have some "magical" warm and cool sides? *confused
Well they do make those.... See the chillow comment above but...
We're talking about the flipping flipping flipping flipping you do when trying to keep it cool enough to sleep on

Freya

Loves SF
Admin
SF Author
SF Supporter
First- which one of you is a freak? @Walker @Freya

i missed a lot of banter before Walker finally moved to be with the beloved, but i always found it to be entertaining. Glad to catch some today.

@Sunspots tell me more about this enchanted Chillo you speak of. Is it a investment like. @Kira suggests? 😂. I might need to start saving for it!
I think prior polls have proved him to be the freak but in this instance we are in agreement re the cold side of the pillow. We assumed there would not be any people out there crazy enough to prefer the warm side of the pillow, but apparently we have been proved wrong *faints

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00