A little precaution

Hello to everyone on SF. So glad I have you all! :D
Putting this out there for a little extra loving support for myself.(Good gosh I am asking for something for myself! :rolleyes: )
I'm going into work on some crappy stuff in therapy. Actually I am running late. Lol
I might need to rant and rave and possibly get ideas. But don't worry, I know they will pass:)
So glad I found you all and SF.

Rabbit

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hugs rant and rave all you want, we are all here in this together to listen to everyone and that includes you :)
Therapy IS tough, there is no doubt about that, it can get messy but no matter how messy it gets, don't quit. You deserve more for yourself,if it gets too tough then simply take a short break away from it, sending you the warmest hug ever (hugs)

Big hugg, your awesome !! ;)
Hugs rant and rave all you want, we are all here in this together to listen to everyone and that includes you :)
Therapy IS tough, there is no doubt about that, it can get messy but no matter how messy it gets, don't quit. You deserve more for yourself,if it gets too tough then simply take a short break away from it, sending you the warmest hug ever (hugs)
Not a bad day, but not a good one. Sitting with my thoughts and wondering how the heck I have lost so much of my true self. I think I'm gonna take a nap.
Thanks for your hugs guys. :)

Rabbit

hey @DowntheRabbitHole

How are you doing so far with this?

Hugs
I felt really positive when I got up this morning. I have therapy on Wednesdays. My T sends auto reminder msgs and I didn't get one this week. I'm late. She's skipping her lunch for me. I am now having anxiety sitting in my truck in the clinic parking lot.
Anxious too about this session. Anyone ever have hypnotherapy? Big deep breaths. :(
Thank you for checking in on me. I must matter if someone I have never met cares about how I'm handling life. You don't know how much you lift me up.
Time to get in there!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00