A little tired.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by RESTurtles, Jul 6, 2016.

1. RESTurtles

RESTurtles Well-Known Member

I spent alot of time typing alot of what should have been said, but deleted it all because I had second thoughts. I do not consider myself lucky to be alive, I do sometimes, my mind will change 100 times before I think its right, then I will rethink, which is one reason why I didnt post a 6 paragraph story of whats going on. I'm not one to think I suffer from depression, bipolar, or whatever other diseases "doctors" can come up with.

I was baker acted about a year or so ago because of a relationship I was in at the time turned into talks behind backs, and lies. I was wrong for doing what I did, should have planned it better. Some may say I have depression, bipolar, etc., maybe your right. Ive taken some meds, for some stuff.

Ever have those feelings, where if somebody was in danger, you would put yourself in danger to help, protect, save them, be there hero (?), I have those feelings.

My mind likes to wander, my mind likes to think about my old habits, my mind is what needs to stop, I would like to just not think, not to care, not to feel, for just awhile, maybe an hour, maybe I could be normal for one hour I could just stop worrying about everything.

Thanks to those who can actually read this, and know what I mean.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @RESTurtles I think you are right to not put any ''labels'' on yourself. You are going through a rough time and I understand that, just wanted you to know I read this and I care, please keep us updated on how you are doing my friend :)
  3. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

Lots of people and animals are waiting for you to be their hero. Big brothers and sisters, animal shelter, respite homes...many opportunities.

Getting out of your own head is difficult. You can get lost, you can be whatever you want, all without ever taking a risk. I've been there, still am sometimes.

You can do it.