A little update on my life. (Might be triggering)

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Miss Misery, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Misery

Miss Misery Active Member

Hey guys, remember me?
    Probably not...

Anyway, I've been doing well. In fact I haven't cut myself for almost three weeks. I am really proud of myself, I never thought I'd make it so far. It's my upcoming graduation party that has kept me motivated. Wounds and a pretty dress don't really go together.
    I have to admit that I haven't been 100% SH free. I've been scratching myself. My nails aren't really sharp and it only leaves temporary marks. Sometimes I would just press my nails into my skin as hard as I can. It helps me calm down but it doesn't feel as good as cutting with a razor.
    So.. I am really afraid that after the party I am going to relapse and let all the anger that has been building up inside me out on myself.. again. I really miss cutting... is that weird?I've been clean for so long. One side of me doesn't want to ruin it. The other side can't wait to go back to it's old habits.

I don't know why just wrote this.Also I am sorry if this makes no sense. It's almost 2am and I am really tired but I just had to get this out of me.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i am glad you have be sh free for 3 weeks wow way to go hun. I hope you have a great graduation party and that you don't go back to harming you ok Talk to someone post here but don't undue all the good you have accomplished hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.