a littlemore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

all i needed. but cant find it. so gonna push it ahead a bit. just get it all over with. its time. no time left for a little more.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what do you mean?

please let me help if I can!

:console:

3. Dude111

Dude111 Well-Known Member

Please dont do anything Rash....

We are here to help you.......... PLEASE LET US TRY!!

4. itmahanh

i dont know. a little more time? a little more help? alitle more something to get past the thoughts and urges. but been working at the suicidfe part for a while now. its all there is now. nothing more.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

What's wrong Carla? Take some time for yourself hun. :hug:

6. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

so did you try things to get better that helped a little, but not enough? what if anything helped?

7. itmahanh

ive been trying ot get better for years and years. some things cover up the thougths and urges for little bits at a time but nothing cures it nothing cures me ive tried it all even attempts that unfortunately faliled. the professionals the meds the groups but it doesnt do anything. another attempt that wont fail will fix it all. cant turn back now eevn if i wanted to.

8. itmahanh

besides you dont wnat to get involved with me. most that have from here jumped ship. they tried but they know the truth too. safe yourself im just posting cuz im alone i dont like alone. dying alone so pathetic. cant even call a friend in rl cuz no one would want to orcould st ay with me. im noit scared of whats happening of what ive been doing to get here. or of dying. just of being alone.

9. itmahanh

as much as i hate being alone i think i shouold go. keep going to other threads and answering and feeling like a completye hyprocrit. how can i be helping others then they read this. they prbably be thinking how could you? tell us one thing but doing uit yourself. disgudting. sorry

10. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I think a lot of people here have tried meds and therapy and found that they aren't helping enough.

I can try to list some things that might help.
    It could be that you haven't been getting the right meds and you need a change. A different therapist? You may have already gone through different meds and therapists, but there are still other things.

Electro-convulsive therapy. I've heard this is good. According to what I heard on PBS, this is supposed to be even more effective than meds. Have you tried it?

Also, do you know the origin of why you feel suicidal?

It could be that you have an undetected medical problem. Maybe get your vitamin d levels checked? I think that there can be various other medical issues too.

Alternative medicine. You may want to check out this book, "Curing Depression Naturally with Chinese Medicine" http://www.bluepoppy.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=371&ParentCat=33

You may be able to get this from your library through ILB.

If you are socially isolated, finding a way to connect with other people can help (not necessarily easy though). There may be some social group you could join, or maybe do some volunteering with animals? Animals are great!

Some laughs can be helpful. Maybe try renting a funny movie? Hugs are good too. Have a smilie hug! :hug:

Too late! I'm already involved with you. I'm not scared. Why is it that you think that people wouldn't want to be involved with you?

people could like you and love you more than you know. You seem like a pretty kind and caring person to me! You deserve to have love and happiness in your life, and I hope that that will finally come to you!

I think it's ok to try to help other people, and you may be able to help yourself along the way. Really, talking to someone who knows exactly how they are feeling at that moment can help people understand that they are not all alone. There's nothing bad about it, maybe just say that you have the same feelings that they do and that hope that they are able to get through it ok. Nothing hypocritical about that.

So writing this is my way of sendig a little bit of love to you. Perhaps you don't yet see that you are so worthy of love, but you are.

:)

11. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

love you care abt you know that okay and a hundred others care abt you too
    time to accept that okay. i know it is a hard pill to swallow but um you are very special and it is easier to care for others you know that then it is ourselves
    let others help you please feel their care as i have felt yours. xxxxxoooo:love:

12. itmahanh

Why is it that you think that people wouldn't want to be involved with you?

been hirt by lots of people in my life but some of the biggest were by poeple from here that promised they loved me, that i was special blah blah balh but they didnt and i wasnt. wotn let that hapen again. wont let anthing happen again. broken record but say it again dont want to die but i need to. thaks i really mean it. shoudl go nto doing anything good now

13. total eclipse

You don't need to die you need to have someone care abt you i care i do i will always care and pray fro you C always pray you get the support you need and deserve always don't leave me too okay so many have left

14. itmahanh

vioet i know you do your not one of those peopl hun but i also can tlet you become one of the people cant let anyone evr again. nto saying you would saying id give you reaason to just lik,e i did the others..

15. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: I'm so sorry you're feeling like this ..I do understand though cos I'm feeling c**p myself...I care about you.. wish I could be there in RL
    I don't want you to go and there are so many people who care about you it's gonna hurt like hell if you leave us...and your little boy ....what will become of him?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
  16. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

woops.sorry I doubled up

17. itmahanh

iv you too nevr tried to hurt me. and others her too. may 71 and dude111 thank for trying. cant change what ive already starte and done. im not a bad person . didnt deserve lots of things that happend.;think is time . gonna go not helping others or myself thakns thiough :arms:

18. total eclipse

you many give me reason Carla but um yu stuck with me i will never ever throw you away never i know just how much that hurts and i wouldnever ever do that to anyone You are the most caring person and you need to start using some of that care on you. PLEASE C im not going anywhere :hugtackles::console::bleh:

19. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

what made you feel like people didn't care?

I don't think that people would bother to post in the first place if they didn't care at all.

Could you give these people the benefit of the doubt?

Could you confront these people and ask them about the things that they said?

Some times pessimism can cloud your perceptions of things.

20. itmahanh

get weird when im where im aty. the need to get the poem out kept at me so finally done. feel good about it now. its al done. no strigns left.

may71 answer some of what you asked

people thjat [post i know care. but i'll make them turn on me sooner or later. been hurt by others from here real bad. enough that i cant let go of it. no closuire. have given thm benefit of doubt over and over again. only hurts deeper. then makes me eralize what an idiot i am for believing others could really care about me. i have asked and asked for answers get none. because its my fauilt for believing in the irst place. so what can they say?

dont matter anymore. finaly it will all be quiet. thank you all..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.