a long time

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by RollingintheDeep, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollingintheDeep

RollingintheDeep New Member

It's been a long time since i've hurt myself...I was in high school.Now i'm 21. Things are just getting so stressful. I need an outlet. I just want...idk...it just sounds so good right now...i know i shouldnt though. but i feel like it'll make me feel so much better. I can't take any of this anymore..

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Rolling...I am so glad you are writing instead of cutting...it is so true that we worry that we will fall back on old ways to reduce the pain and try to get through...please keep letting us know what is going on for you...having a voice does help break the times to SH...J

3. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

hi there I am happy to see you trying something else before you go to self harming I can not say you should not or that it wont help but please try anything else first it is adictive and so very hard to stop yourself when you start hmmm may I sudgest something a gym might help or a workout at home involving shadow boxing or something something to help as an outlet I remember now at the place I lived at before my new home I trained with my room mate to help him with his martial art and it helped me stop SH while I was there as all my anger and hate were being let out into pads and we would scream and call the pads names and it was so good I dont blame you if you go to it but please try this first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.