A loser & a mummy's boy

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LetItGo, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Not doing it anymore. She can finally be rid of me.

In the immortal words of Kurt Cobain.

"I hate myself and I want to die"
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Why,what's she said?
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You are not a loser Matt adn who cares if you're a momma's boy..I'm a daddy's girl. It's nothing to be all ashamed about. It's who you are. I'm round on msn and will be on google in a bit if you need anything.

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I feel like shit in every way possible. Starting writing it all out, but I cant be bothered, and its downright embarrassing anyway. The shit were in, and what were trying to do to get out of it. Im an embarrassment. Didnt think things would fall so far.
  5. ~PinkElephants~

If you're so far into the hole...get a job..who gives a fuck what it is. It's a job to help ends meet. Shit if you're flippin' meat patties so be it at least you are contributing something and will feel less of like an embarassment. Other than that I have nothing to offer....I mean I don't know the situation aside from what you say/have said.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hey MJ. I'm a momma's boy too and I'm almost 28. :biggrin: It's nothing to be ashamed about. I can't help it if I'm just a loveable guy. Though I wish my mom wouldn't treat me like a kid anymore. You're not a loser or an embarassment. You're a nice guy. :hug:
  7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Its too late for that.
  8. Robin

Robin Guest

You've always rocked in my eyes MJ :) :rockon: :)
  9. ~PinkElephants~

It's never too late for anything Matt. You just have a defeated attitude. I've given you idea many times before. There are many ways to do things to get back ony our feet you just have to work at it. It takes effort
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Never give up Matt. For one thing, you're an awesome chat monitor. :hug:
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey MJ,
    Sorry you are so down on yourself!! How old are you? If your 16 here in Florida you can become emancepated. You will be able to move out and be your own provider. All you have to do is show them you can take care of yourself.
    One way or another you need to start thinking about cutting those strings between your mom and you. I am not saying hurt her just talk to her and let her know your not a child anymore and you need some independence. You need to look out for your self. Either way you should probably find a job to help you feel better about yourself. You will have your own cash and can buy what ever your heart desires...Take Care And I Wish You Luck!!!~Joseph~
  12. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

haha, mate ive never so much as moderated a single line in chat ;) Its a nice title though, ill give you that.
  13. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Matt wtf is going on :blink:
  14. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Your right, i need to make changes. :hug:
  15. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Feeling f'cked is all, really f'cked the last few days. Just all getting to me right now. Ill make changes, see if it helps. Im going to visit Mum btw over Christmas, get to see all my cousines, aunties and uncles on her side. Stay for christmas and new years, have plenty to drink, and good food.

I need to have some fun I think is a major problem.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2008
  16. crying_wolf

crying_wolf Active Member

i dont consider myself a mommys boy, i live with her but dont even talk to her much. I am a loser tho
  17. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

And just what's wrong with being a momma's boy?

My mom and I do something every friday. 90% of the time we see a movie. I pick her up from work, and I drive her home. I see nothing wrong with it. I'd rather see movies with my mom anyway.
  18. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey mj,

I dont have any advice i can offer, just wanted to send you hugs and hope you are feeling better today :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.