A loss for words

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Leliel, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Leliel

Leliel Member

I'm trying to convey how I feel through words but it's not really working at all. I guess all there is to say is there's a big giant hole of nothingness where my feelings should be and it's funny because I actually feel it too. It feels like there's something missing every time I take a breath. I'm just too tired to really feel anything any more and it makes me sad.

2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Hi leliel,

Hope you feel less sad now. What is going on in your life atm? What makes you so tired?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Let it all out here...feeling empty is a part of depression, I hope talking here helps you too. I hope you have a nice christmas & feel better soon :)

4. Leliel

Leliel Member

I don't really know anymore it's just a big mix of things and I've really tried for nothing to let me down but the more I think about how fucked up everything is the worse I feel

5. Leliel

Leliel Member

Thank you for the Christmas wishes! I hope you have a nice one too. I think having family around this year for Christmas will help make me feel a bit better, even if it's just temporary

6. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

They're coming to your place? What will you be making? And are their any presents you are secretly hoping you get?

7. Leliel

Leliel Member

wow I'm really late to replying to this!!! We ended up going to my Grandmother's house and even though the whole family couldn't make it we had loads of phone calls! I got a teddy bear from my Grandma, a telescope from my mum and some watercolour pencils from my aunt. Our christmas lunch wasn't much it was some salmon and salad but it was nice :D

2 people like this.