a mess

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ophelia28, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

not sure what is going in my head right now everhthing is a mess yet i dont care i feel drained and empty i just want to sleep and never wake up i feel overwhelmed by everything i cant relate to anything and everything seems fake i feel lost not sure what to do.i dont know what the point is anymore and i dont think i have the engery to find out.

2. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

dear Vicci, like I said your a very sweet caring person and Im sorry you feel this way. Im glad to have of met you and I'm sure others feel the same way. Take care of yourself, I'll be looking out for you.

All we need in life is friends

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Vicci. I agree that the world can be a strange place. Sometimes I feel like I don't fit in either, because I live my life so differently than everyone else. You're a warm and caring person and you really help people on here. Try to find the strength to carry on. We need you here.

4. ophelia28

ophelia28 Well-Known Member

i'm sorry i dont think i can.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please hun. Hang in there. :hug:

6. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

Vicci I need you to be around you or I wont make It. I promised, will you promise me.

friends who are there are friends that care:smile:

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Ophelia take a break for yourself. Get some rest or just relax for a day. You not only need it but deserve it.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I agree with Itmahanh ophelia. Maybe you just need some time away from this forum. I find that it can get overwealming at times. Don't give up hope though. You're a special person and very kind and caring too. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.