a mess

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by letmelive, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letmelive

letmelive New Member

i dont no wat to do anymore i have allways had mild depresion and met my fiance 4 and half years ago and she changed everything i lost weight got everything i wanted more confidance etc. but she left me few weeks ago and allready with someone else i allways was good to her and now think that im not good as this guy . ive gone into old ways ive taken <mod edit - methods> but unfortunatly didntb work i just dont no wat to do. just dont want to go on thinking about her and him its too much.im looking at the pills now thinking get pissed and try again.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2008
  2. ac9ac9

ac9ac9 Member

hmm pills? what kind of pills?

3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Letmelive, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough time right now. It is painful when love goes awry. I can relate to your situation in that I've been left, too, and it hurt a lot. I can tell that you're really hurtng right now...Give yourself time before making a huge decision such as giving up on life. Please PM me if you'd like. I'd be happy to chat.

Just a little reminder to all members, we don't allow methods/amounts as this is a pro-life site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.