A message from me.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ish. aka Est, Sep 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ish. aka Est

Ish. aka Est Guest

Firstly let me explain why I'm posting this in Uncertainty principle and not under my own username: because I'm "On Leave" which means I can't log in.

I went "On Leave" earlier today, for several reasons. One being the fact that the death of Sarah (black_rose_13 - There's a thread about it in News & Announcements) has affected me very much and her wishes were that not many people from here knew. I heard the news Saturday evening and after getting over the initial shock I just couldn't believe it. Part of me is still stuck in that phase of disbelief. Other part of me is screaming, crying and just torn and devastated. Some of you may know that Sarah was the one who saved my life back in May 2007, by basically making me go wake up my house mates to bring me to hospital.
    She has been one of my best online friends. We didn't speak as much unfortunately, due to her being in hospital, but we did MSN whenever we both were on and we texted now and again.
    The news of her death has devastated me, and as I wanted to respect her wishes of not mentioning it to people on here, I decided to go on leave so I couldn't mention it on here.

This message is to let y'all know that I'm going to take some time away from MSN, SF, etc. I am not dealing well with the loss and I can't deal with being confronted with it over and over again. So I'm going away for a while.

I hope y'all will be okay and that y'all will be nice to yourselves and each other. Wonderful people such as you don't deserve the pain you get thrown at you.

Also I'd like to take this opportunity to send my love and thoughts to with the ones who loved and cared for Sarah. She was an admirable strong young lady and a wonderful friend.
    My thoughts are with everyone around her.
    May she rest in peace.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

take care hun. am here for you x
  3. Scummy

Scummy Guest

:O I didn't know about Sarah. That's gutting.

Ish, poke me anytime you need me, ok? You know where you can find me.

4. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are okay ester. Take care of yourself while you are away. :hug:
  6. -sigh-

-sigh- Guest

Ishers, you know where i am if you need me honey! <3
  7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Take care of yourself :hug:
  8. Boratz