a message of hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Scully, Mar 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hello all,

I haven't been there for a long time, I've been struggling by myself, and I'm on treatment, followed by a therapist, a psychiatrist and an addictologist. I'm not well, but I don't cut anymore, or think about sucide, there are soluions, I'm convinced about it. Suicide is never THE solution, it's just a passage you think about, but when you think further, it's not. I thought about all th peeps who've been supporting me. On the other day I was bad and said I was gonna commit suicide, and my best friend came in, he was furious, but worried. I said, never again. I have many people loving me, and so have you. Don't give up, whatver the problems. I can tell you, I'm overweight, took 25 kg due to the meds, but it's worth it if it maintains me alive. I lost my BF and best friend to that disease that is borderline syndrom, but I'm still here. And he's still there, my friend. I don't know, maybe you can't realize how suicide can affect everybody's lives; it's not the solution, you have plenty of years to live. I've been down, so down, I wanted to do it. But I hanged on, one day more. One day more, this is just what I ask to you, much love from me, D
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun nice to hear from you again ONe day time that is all we can take sometimes I am glad you are on medication that helps you Thanks for your msg hun I hope your friend sees it hugs
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

Thank you, that's a welcome message for someone like me to hear.
  4. Descendant

Descendant Account Closed

I like reading these motivational posts and I think it helps everyone who reads them, thanks Scully.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm glad that you were able to get out of the dark hell of depression and are feeling better now. Thank you for sharing these words with us, it's really something to keep in mind and remember why we are still here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.